Spicy Chipotle BLT
Life has been a little crazy and extra busy here at Casa Linda, too many irons in the fire so to speak, and I am not grilling, ha, ha, ha! This Spicy Chipotle BLT is a great go to dinner option when you are busy and on the go! This week I am moving my office because my building sold. So I had to rethink my plan. I was very fortunate to have an office only 5 blocks from my house, it comes in very handy when you are as busy as I am. I am spending a little more time cooking and blogging and trying to finish up two cookbooks, so I didn’t want to move my office too far from home. I feel very blessed, I found a cute little house only one block away from my house. It is so awesome now I can spend more time filming videos and cooking, not that I don’t cook enough already. My kitchen is the life of our home and it can be noisy and busy. Now I will have a quiet place which will give me the opportunity to finish my books and record videos. I am so excited to share with you some of my newest creations. So stay tuned for more Good Stuff! Bon Appetit, Cecelia
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 – 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 10 slices cooked Applewood smoked bacon (thick cut)
- 1 large tomato (sliced)
- Romaine lettuce (or iceberg lettuce)
- Chipotle mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Chipotle mayonnaise: (mix in small bowl)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chipotle adabo sauce
- Layer cooked bacon, cheddar cheese and chipotle mayonnaise onto the sourdough bread. Butter outside slices and grill until cheese is melted and bread is toasted, about 2 – 3 minutes on each side.
- Garnish with lettuce and tomato and serve.
Cecelia's Good Stuff http://ceceliasgoodstuff.com/