Avocado Pico De Gallo
Fresh and tasty ingredients make for a great snack. Want a healthy option for a snack try this recipe for Avocado Pico De Gallo, made with avocados, fresh ripe Roma tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, red onion, cilantro and fresh squeezed lime juice. This is my little twist an Mexican Pico De Gallo. This is also great served as a side salad with any menu. Fresh and delicious and very easy to make! Bon Appetit, Cecelia
- 2 medium tomatoes; chopped
- 2 medium avocados; chopped
- 2 jalapenos; seeded and chopped
- 2 petite red peppers; seeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove; mashed with garlic press
- ½ small red onion; chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro; leafs only (about 1 cup)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons juice of fresh squeezed of lime
- In mixing bowl add all chopped ingredients. Add fresh lime juice and salt. Mix until all ingredients are blended. Serve immediately. Enjoy with tortilla chips, over burgers, tacos, or as a side salad.
- TIP: Make sure your tomato and avocado are ripe but firm. Over ripe tomatoes or avocados will make this dish mushy! Enjoy!
Cecelia's Good Stuff http://ceceliasgoodstuff.com/